1. Occurrence and exposure assessment of organophosphate flame retardants (OPFRs) through the consumption of drinking water in Korea. Water Research 103, 182-188 (2016)
2. Distribution, fate, inhalation exposure and lung cancer risk of atmospheric polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in some Asian countries. Environmental Science & Technology 50, 7163-7174 (2016)
3. Accumulation and temporal changes of PCDD/Fs and dioxin-like PCBs in finless porpoises (Neophocaena asiaeorientalis) from Korean coastal waters: Tracking the effectiveness of regulation. Marine Pollution Bulletin 105, 30-36 (2016)
1. “Environmental conditions for the presence of magnetofossils in the Last Glacial Maximum inferred from magnetic parameters of sediments from the Ulleung Basin, East Sea” Marine Geology, 372, 53-65 (2016).
2. “The Early Tertiary chemical remagnetization in the Bakjisan Syncline, Korea: Its geotectonic implications” Physics of the Earth and Planetary Interiors, 160, 269-284 (2007).
3. “Replacement of pyrite framboids by magnetite in limestones and implications for paleomagnetism” Nature, 345, 611-613 (1990).
1. "Effects of elevated CO2 concentrations on the production and biodegradability of organic matter: An in-situ mesocosm experiment" Marine Chemistry, 183, 33-40 (2016).
2. “Carbon stable isotope ratio of new leaves of Zostera marina in mid-latitude region: Implication of seasonal variation of productivity” Journal of Experimental Marine Biology and Ecology, 461, 286-296, (2014).
3. “Current nonylphenol pollution and past 30years record in an artificial Lake Shihwa, Korea” Marine Pollution Bulletin, 60, 303-313, (2010).
1) Biomass, production, and control of heterotrophic bacterioplankton during a late phytoplankton bloom in the Amundsen Sea Polynya, Antarctica. Deep-Sea Research Part II 123: 102-112 (2016)
2) Presence of oxygen and aerobic communities from sea floor to basement in deep-sea sediments. Nature Geoscience. 8: 299-304; doi:10.1038/ngeo2387 (2015)
3) Impacts of long-line aquaculture of Pacific oysters (Crassostrea gigas) on sulfate reduction and diffusive nutrient flux in the coastal sediments of Jinhae–Tongyeong, Korea. Marine Pollution Bulletin. 74: 187-198 (2013)